World of Ollarah
Richye is the owner of a large inn near the northern dock called The Copper Mug.
The Copper Mug is an enormous 3 story inn, the upper two being rooms to let to travelers and merchants who do not already have means of boarding in town. The bottom floor is the primary beer hall, with a secondary beer hall adjacent in an attachment to the first floor. 4 full bars between the two halls are enough to cater to more than a hundred patrons when full. There is a large stage in the main hall, with a 3 instrument band playing for a group of dancers (which dancer depends on the night, with all 4 in attendance for feast days and weeksend). There is no bard on retainer, but there is a different one traveling through each few days. The second hall is smaller and it's use is split between being provided for large groups (guards or trade fleets) or patrons who wish to get away from the bustle of the main room.
The menu is:
- Stewed Sausage and Watercress, Tankard of Cider (10 cp)
- Braised Crayfish with Cardamom and Wheat Bread, Glass of Port (3 sp)
- Baked Shrimp with Mustard and Currant Pie, Glass of Brandy (3 sp)
- Poached Dragon and Buckwheat Bread, Glass of Mead (1 sp)
- Baked Phoenix and Dried Lemon, Glass of Port (4 sp)